Monday, November 3, 2008


For those of you who don't know, or haven't noticed, or have noticed, but didn't want to say anything, Opal cut her hair. On conference Sunday I was feeding the baby and Opal was watching a movie. I couldn't see her, but I knew she was laying down in front of the ottoman like she always does, so I thought nothing of it. When Will came home from his meeting, Opal popped her head out to look at him...and that's when I saw it. I could hardly even speak. I just kept saying, "look! LOOK!" to William and he was like, "What?!" From my reaction he thought she must be injured in some way. After my shock wore off, I think Opal realized she had done something wrong, and she started crying. That's when I really started laughing. She looked pretty funny, and she kind of still does, but thanks to a very cute short haircut from Auntie Beth, we are beginning to recover.

No comments: