Monday, May 4, 2009




These are just some pics I took for fun in the back yard. These girls are so cute. We love them oh so much. and they are so hilarious. The other day we were driving by a school and kids were outside playing. Opal wanted to play too. I said, "That's a school. You are too little to go to school." She said, "I'm five! I'm five! I can go to school!" I said " No, You're three." She didn't say anything so I said "How old are you?" She got this really pouty look on her face and said, "Twenty." "And I can go to school!"
I really don't know where she gets this stuff but it sure keeps my life interesting.

2 comments:

Ballard said...

They are such cute kids.. i got kick when she said she was 20. ONLY if she knew what came with that age..(work,bills, and more)

love you guys..
nina

Tecia said...

20!! Wow. That just makes me think how fun life will be for the next 17 years for you!! I don't know where she gets it either. But is sure makes me laugh!