Tuesday, March 9, 2010

65th wedding anniversary







Yeah, you read that correctly. It was my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary and we threw a party for them on Saturday night. They are so awesome and are such a great example to me. I love them so much.






We had such a good time and saw a lot of people we had not seen in a while. It was a surprise party and they were very suprised and had no idea what was coming. Opal was a bit under the weather but she had a good time too.






The drawing is one I did for my grandparents. It is done using their wedding picture.

3 comments:

Marie said...

We saw your grandpa in the sealing office on that day. His friend told us it was your grandpa's 65th anniversary. He was just beaming, it was so cute! That is awesome!

angiedunn said...

anj, that drawing is amazing. you are amazing.

i ♥ your grandparents. tender.

Kristen said...

1. I never told you that your grandpa was the sealer at my nieces wedding. I was so excited to see him there and he did a beautiful job. 2. I love your hair cut! I would totally copy it, but I don't think I could pull it off.