Friday, July 9, 2010




I know it has been forever since I have blogged. Our computer has been messed up and even now I am having trouble importing photos, but whatever. A lot has happened recently. Opal had her 4th birthday and my sister-in-law Jennie and my mom made her this fantastic pink dragon cake. I have pics and will put them up when I can get them on the computer. Opal is such a little character as always. She has started dance classes and I think she is really going to like them. She also enjoys, movies, swimming in our neighbors pool, and making art. Art can be anything from paintings or drawings to little sculptures she creates using her toys. She is so funny and smart, I can already tell she's going to start outsmarting me soon. Good thing I am still the mom and my word is law (most the time). Eve's birthday is tomorrow and I can't believe she will be two. I mean, she's been acting two for a while now, but still... she is growing up so fast. She talks more and more and loves to sing and dance. Her favorite song is "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and she climbs on anything and everything. She falls and hurts herself so much that I'm hoping she will make it to her 3rd birthday. I call her a little monster all the time, but she is so cute and sweet and fun to be around. She loves Dora and responds to all the silly questions they ask on the show ("who do we ask for help when we don't know where to go?" and Eve says, "Map!"). She is so smart and so hilarious sometimes I just laugh and laugh with her. We love our little girls so much and are glad we are expecting another one (hopefully a boy this time!).

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yay! Congrats on the pregnancy. :)