Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I don't know if anyone reads my blog since I keep up on it so poorly, but I'll make the announcement anyway. I am currently teaching art lessons to kids ages 6-10. I am teaching on Tuesday right now, and I will start teaching in the afternoons when school starts, also on Tuesdays, I think. I am thinking of doing a 3:30 and a 4:15 pm class. If anyone is interested please let me know. I am having a really good time teaching the kids and they are having a good time too, I think. We have been learning all kinds of stuff, from basic drawing to color theory. You can leave a comment on my blog or email me if you are interested or know anyone who is. My email is anjajarman@gmail.com. Thankyou.

4 comments:

angiedunn said...

i read your blog! i'll spread the word!

Bekah: said...

I followed this link from Angie's blog. I'd love to enroll my daughter who turns 6 in September. She is a budding artist and would love these classes. Please e-mail me with more information @ michaelandbekah@gmail.com

runningfan said...

Oh, how I wish Tyler was there....I hope you really enjoy teaching!

Kasey said...

I have been looking for something like this for my 7 year old. Where do you live? How much?
turnertrio2003@gmail.com