Wednesday, August 11, 2010











It is way late but I finally got my computer working enough to download the pics from Opal and Eve's birthdays. I also have some pics from my nephew Kenneth's birthday. He now lives in Virginia...it's pretty sad.








Opal's birthday was super fun. She got a bunch of great presents and Aunt Jennie and my mom made her an awesome dragon cake, which she loved! We had a big family party and Opal had a great time.








Eve's birthday was a lot more laid back. My parents were out of town helping my brother move, so we didn't do much in the way of a big family party, but we had fun. Eve opened her presents and then Will's brother and his wife and son came over to bring Eve a present. Opal Eve and Adden all played in the baby pool for a long time, and we just has treats and played all day. It was a fun laid-back birthday. The difficult part of it came at night when we tried to put Eve to bed. I put her in her crib, walked out of the room and I almost immediately heard footsteps behind me. I was downstairs already, so I went back to the stiarcase and Eve was walking toward me. The little monster has learned to climb out of her bed and she acts like it was the easiest thing in the world to do! So now every night I have to stay in her room until she is asleep to make sure she doesn't climb out of bed.

1 comment:

Tecia said...

I wish you would post more. At first I thought it said you posted at 7 am and I thought "WHAT?!Why is Anja up at 7am?" Then I realized it was pm, and it made more sense!